News:

Non riuscite a postare perchè avete perso la password e/o avete problemi con il computer ....
CONTATTATECI

Ciao, sono Angelo

Aperto da Fluch, 16 Giugno 2011, 11:13:29 AM

« precedente - successivo »

Fluch

Ciao,

Io mi chiamo Angel (Angelo), sono bulgaro.

Well, I need to go in English  (puni). I am from Bulgaria and I have a Citroen BX, so here I am in your Italy Citroen forum.  I am learning Italian language right now and I am using this textbook. Still I like it, but I have some problems with it. It's very different from what I have used to and i cant learn everything from it. I guess that what I need is some notebook or grammar with more exercises. What I mean is something like this. This is the blue Murphy English grammar which is so good that anyone can learn english from it. Can you reccomend me some italian grammar close to this one with a lot of exercises and with answers for them. In this blue english grammar there is theory before each exercise.

Well that's for me now. I hope you dont hate me much for spamming your forum and I hope there will be someone who can give me help with the problem I have. Thanks in advance.

p.s. It is not a problem if I can find such book in Italy, there are people who can buy the book and send it to me in my country.